Monday, October 1, 2012

October 1, 2012--Las Vegas West Mission

Hey,hey, hey
 
So, this week has been good.  I am enjoying only having one ward.  So we will see how it goes.  My ward mission leader is really wierd, i am not going to lie.  He is from Alamo, which was part of my area up in Panaca.  It was awesome up there, it really was great, but he is really wierd.  He just yelled at us because we suggested that we change a few things and I think it made him feel less than perfect, even though I think we did it in a nice way.  But, we shall see in a few weeks.  There will be a ward split which will allow us to be able to get a new ward mission leader, which will be nice.
 
But, this ward is good.  I really love the people here.  We are trying to work as hard as we can, but we are finding that this is such a huge ward that it makes it hard to get people to fellowship very well.  But, it is also really, really young which is awesome.  I think people just don't see the new people.  Now that I am on my mission I appreciate how Pops always would go up to people and say hi to them.  It really does make a difference. 
 
Well, we are teaching some people, but we are really struggling to find new people to teach, which we really need.   

No comments:

Post a Comment