Monday, October 29, 2012

October 29, 2012--Las Vegas West Mission


Hey, so this week is going good.  We are teaching more people.  It is good.  A lot of really cool people.  We are teaching a family of 5 right now!  I hope we can get them.  I think we should be able to.  They are an awesome family.  Really good people and love the church.  It would be my first family to be able to baptize.
 
It sounds like everyone is having a good time at home and taking care.  I love the mission.  Sorry, I don't have much time left.  We have to go.

Me and my companion are staying together for another six weeks.  It will be good.  We are getting more used to each other.  It is going good.  We work hard every day and get good results.  But yeah, love y'all.  Hope everything is going good.
 
I have been thinking a lot about a talk called, Eternal Law.  It is really good.  I will have to see if i can send it to you some how.  We will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment