Monday, October 8, 2012

October 8, 2012--Las Vegas West Mission

Hey, so, this week has been good.  I love this area and where I live.  My comp is a little hard.  I like doing work with him, I just am struggling with the way he wants to deal with problems in the zone.  He wants to just lay into them with very little love toward them.  I am kinda struggling with that.  I don't like that at all.  I don't mind getting on to them for something, but I don't want to just yell at them ever.  But, besides that it has been good.  I really do love the work.  It is awesome.
 
Conference was awesome.  It was amazing.  Every talk was just spot on, but I think my favorite talk was by Elder Holland.  It brought me to tears.  It is always so sad when you see returned missionaries that have just fallen.  It is bad.  I loved that talk.  I will be better than that.  I have to be.
 
That announcement was crazy.  It was awesome.  I am kinda worried about there being young, good looking sisters in the mission.  It spells more problems haha, but I think it will be a real strength to the work and really expand the possibilities.
 
We are struggling to find (investigators) right now in this area.  We have some that are alright but no one super solid.
 
It has been a good week.

What truck?  I have not seen it.  What is it??????????????? (Zack's new Old truck--1969 Ford)
I know I want to, but yeah, the truck is awesome.  Is it 4x4? (no)  Awesome.  Then he can give this one to me, and it will be my baby, haha.  If it is 4x4! 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment