Tuesday, January 22, 2013

January 22, 2013--Las Vegas West Mission


Hey, family.  I have had a good week.  We had transfers and the library was closed yesterday so we did not get to email, but I got a new house and a new comp yesterday.  His name is Elder Seamen.  He is a really good guy.  I like him a lot.  I might steal his ties though.  He has too many really nice ones, haha.

But, the work is going really good.  We have some amazing ladies that we are teaching that are in a drug rehab home.  They are just eating up the gospel and loving every second of it.  It has been such a good thing.  One is set for baptism on the 9th of February.  It should be good.  We are having a lot of new investigators come out of the wood work.   So, it has been good.  

As far as the housing goes, I still don't have a clue, and you said I should have some money to work with.  Why is that and where is going to come from?  Because I have no idea, haha.  I am a broke man, haha.  Let me know where the money is coming from, please, haha.

Well, I am going to look for some housing some more.  I just wanted to make sure I wrote something before I did so I didn't leave you out, haha.  I love y'all and especially you.

No comments:

Post a Comment