Friday, January 18, 2013

January 7 & 9, 2013---Las Vegas West Mission

Oh yeah,  it was way cool to see Mr. Brad and Evan.  It was really cool.

Yeah, I think I am ready for school this time.  I really am a lot different than I was before.  I will be good and, yes, I still want to be a teacher.  I think that will be awesome, so that is the plan!

I am on to get a form that we have to give to the district leaders, and now I am on for what is called Mormon.org time so we can familiarize ourselves with it.

Oh and these are just some of my favorite missionaries in the mission.  One is in my zone, Elder Gregory-Tews, and the other is just one of my good friends and another zone leader, Elder Edwards.  Yeah, they make me look so fat.  Haha, they are both really skinny.  Well, thank you, haha, I weigh 260 in that picture!

Hey, can you send me Alex and Sydney's emails?  I have not heard from them in about 18 months, so I thought I would write them.






No comments:

Post a Comment