Thursday, August 25, 2011

August 25, 2011

Dear Everyone,
I am having a great time here in Lake Havasu. We are working hard. It is supposed to be up in the 120's this coming up week. Haha. Yeah, mom, the London Bridge is out in the middle of the town. It goes from the main part of the town out to a large island out in the middle of the lake. It is really cool. They have some of the most awesome boats I have ever seen. And because it is a retirement community mostly they(boats) are every where. But, it makes tracting hard because there is no telling where there are people actually living in the houses because there are so many snow birds. We have a good bit of investigators. But, we are trying to put a family mission plan in place so that we can find more.
Why are you going to see Elder Holland?
Ok, so my mission president is really cool, i think. I only got to talk to him for like 2 mins. Because I am out of the Las Vegas Valley we do not get to go to the meetings that they have in at the mission home, or go to the temple with the rest of the guys i came in with, or go to the new missionary conference. But, it is going well so far:). Please tell lils not to send me letters anymore telling me how much she misses me. Haha. I started crying.
Oh, and I have lost a little weight. haha :)
There are one other set of missionaries here. They are really cool. We see them a good bit. Ha. The Levi's are really nice. We live in one of their bedrooms. They have a son on a mission and one living at home still. They have a total of 9 kids. The youngest is the one on the mission. They all served missions. They are kinda quite but he is a gun smith. He has awesome guns. They are so cool.
I love all of y'all. People laugh because I say "yes, ma'am" so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment