Monday, August 15, 2011

August 15, 2011

Yes, I leave tomoorrow and I can call you mom.
Tell Logan that I will be calling early so if he wants to talk to me to be at our house if you want. I leave the airport at like 8:45 here, so I will have to call before that.
This place is awesome. I dont have a calling or anything to be a leader, but I have found that if you are a good example and love the people then you can lead them to do good. The younger groups are some of the coolest guys that I know. We have a blast and really grown to love each other. I am going to miss them a lot. I look up to a lot of them. My companion is an amazing guy. Oh yeah, you wanted to know who was going to my mission. Well they are Driggs, Alonzo, Greogory and he wants to hear dad's conversion story. and Sorensen. This place has really taught me how to love in different ways. I have felt the Spirit here more then any other place ever.
I love hearing about all the good stuff at home. Because I will be calling tomorrow, this is all I am going to write.
love Taylor
Elder Zachary

1 comment: