Monday, August 8, 2011

August 8, 2011

This week has been great. Right after I wrote yesterday (last week) I was able to go to the temple. Tell Lils that I will send a letter today. I am only supposed to write letters on p-day which is Monday and one of the elders in my district are going to write her too. Here is a list of my district because i have received plenty of letters. Keep them coming.

Elder Alonzo- he is my roomate and has the disire to be here and knows this is where he needs to be. In D&C 4:3-4 it says that if you have to desire to serve then you have been called to this work. I love him and our teachig is getting better. He is from New Jersey and is Filipino . i know thats not spelled right (it wasn't!)

Elder Driggs- he is my best friend and roommate. He has a greater testimony than I think that he can even see but we can all see it. I am able to relate to him like no one ever in his life, according to him. I love him and I have meet him once at byui. We played basketball. He is from Dallas.

Elder Kiser- he is a great man...a little metro, but just about the coolest and happiest guy ever. I love him, too. Every time you look at him he is smiling. He is from Oregon.

Elder Gregory- I have had the opportunity to talk to him and help him through so problems that he is having. He is like you, Dad. He joined the church two years ago and is having problems, but he has come such a long way. I love him, too. Hey, Mom, you should send him a "Dear Elder". He does not get too much mail and is kinda sad about it. Dad, you, too. I think you could relate to him, but he is a lot smarter than you were when you came out.

Elder Smoot - this is the greatest man i know. He has such a testimony and a love for others....just needs to love himself

Elder Sorensen- Beaumont, Neederland
Elder Babka- Draper Utah; district leader

Then there are the zone leaders. They are both great men and great elders and define the word elder (deffender of the faith) Elder Killpack and Elder Larsen. I have begun to love them greatly.

I am running out of time, but i love all of y'all very much
I am about to go to the temple. Last night was the most spiritual experience of my life so this is going to be great.

P.S. send the missionaries to Logan please. love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment