Thursday, August 18, 2011

Lake Havasu City, Arizona---August 18, 2011

Hey, so I am here. Ok, I am on p-day now.

My address is 2711 Plaza Verde Lake Havasu City, Arizona 86406

Hey, send a message to Kelsey and Carolina and Logan and Matt and Megan on my facebook with my address please MC-Hammer. Ohh, and if you could get Travis' email for me. That would be nice thanks.

My trainer is named Elder Clason. He is a cool guy. He went to SVU and played football for them. I never thought I would be the smaller of the companionship. First time, haha. But I am taller. We are in the most southern area, haha. It gets to 120 here every once in a while. But, the heat has not been bad at all. I think it is kinda pleasant outside, but that is just me, haha. Maybe I am just a little weird.

We have not been able to meet with many of the investigators but there are two that are very interested and seem like they will join in the next month hopefully. Also, a girl that is 9 in a part member family that has a date set already, so hopefully that date stays. We have spent a lot of time trying to get to know a lot of the ward leaders. My companion does not have driving privileges, so I get to drive :) Haha! That should help our relationship. Haha It is weird, though. I have never had to count miles so exact. Everywhere we go is based on the miles that we have. Haha! I have to get used to it.

I have had a lot of fun so far. I cant wait to get into a real lesson. We were able to teach some what of a lesson to some people that we went and visited, but not really.

Please mail me some pictures of the whole family thanks.

Lake Havasu City is really pretty you can see the lake from almost anywhere in the city. Haha! It is really cool. But it is the hottest place in Arizona and the hottest place in the mission. Haha! lucky me!

No comments:

Post a Comment