Monday, August 1, 2011

First Email from the MTC--August 1, 2011

Dear Mom,
Please make sure my address is on Facebook. I have only gotten one letter and one package so far which kinda sucks. (Don't know why...we have sent him tons of "dear elders"!!!)
Anyway, so I have learned a lot. I preatty much have the best district ever. I know one of the kids from byui we are having a good time but I have figured out why everyone else hates this place haha. After a little while it gets really boring. There is way to much food here though I have gained like 4 pounds which is almost a pound a day. And the thing about it is the food is really not that good but it is so good at the same time. My companion is a good guy we dont have a whole lot in common. He is from New Jersey. We are learning how to teach and he is a little behind on a lot of the doctorine but we are getting there. I love Elder Alonzo though. We have one elder that is one of the coolest guys i know....he is awesome. He designed me a house in our devotional. He is the smallest guy i have ever met in my life. He is a normal hight but weighs about 115, but i dont know if i believe him. I think he is a hundred with wet pants.
Tell all the girls that i love them.
love Elder Zachary

Love all of y'all a lot. Have a good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment